With the current lifestyle change, the amount of calories we take in matters so much, more so to those of us who are watching on our weight and are involved with passive activities. All of us know that the easier way of controlling our calories intake is to limit the amount of fats and oils in our foods. Big Boss 1300-watt Oil-Less Fryer $79.99 at Amazon is a perfect appliance to have as an aid to help you in limiting your calories intake.
The Big Boss 1300-Watt Oil-Less Fryer gives an opportunity to prepare that great meal without necessarily compromising your daily calories intake. This gives you high efficiency in heat usage for the food is heated up quickly without using up much energy. This Big Boss 1300-watt Oil-Less Fryer is ideal for cooking a range of meat, poultry, vegetables, and desserts, this versatile tabletop cooker comes in handy for any meal. Its two-tray design lets it cook multiple foods simultaneously, adding a dose of convenience to meal preparation
- This Fryer combines halogen heat, convection and infrared technology
- With its energy efficiency it quickly cooks food from frozen, no thawing time needed
- Given that it has 2 trays it allows you cook multiple foods at the same time without having to wait for one type of food to be fully cooked
- The energy efficiency gives you an added advantage to uses less energy, cooking up to 3 times faster than the conventional fryers.
- This is dishwasher Safe, Includes Lid
- It is made from Stainless Steel, Plastic, Ceramic
- It has Temperature control and timer
- Accompanying it is the Recipe book with ideas for oil-less cooking, roasting, and baking
- Dimensions: 16”x12.5”x13.5”
- Lid’s tight seal keeps hot air inside
In food preparation this Big Boss 1300-wat Oil-Less Fryer combines halogen heat, convection and infrared technology to give that mouthwatering moist food that is desired by many in your family and circle of friends. Halogen directly heats the surface of the food for browning, roasting and flavor. Convection circulates the hot air, evenly distributing the heat for faster cooking. Gentle infrared heat cooks food from inside out
This countertop cooker’s trio of heating elements gives foods a crispy outer layer à la deep-frying, without using any fattening oil. A halogen heater quickly crisps the outside of French fries or chicken pieces, while convection and infrared heaters cook the insides without drying them out. Two cooking racks allow multiple foods to cook simultaneously in the large round frying chamber, which can hold up to 16 quarts.
What we liked about it.
- Energy efficient
- The taste of fried foods without using oil
- Heart-healthy alternative
- The multiple food preparation at the same time.
- It is a heavy fryer and easy to use
Oil less deep fryers like Big Boss 1300-wat are fryers that are able to cook without the use of oil or fat, but the food achieves the crispiness typically associated with fried food. Oil-free fryers can use halogen, convection and infrared heating to cook the food. This can be achieved by heating the air inside the fryer, which then circles the food at the appropriate temperature, cooking the food inside and browning the surface.
This energy efficient tabletop cooker combines halogen heat, convection and infrared technology leaving food moist on the inside and browned and crispy on the outside without the use of added fats or oils. Three cooking elements working in uniform.
Halogen directly heats the surface of the food for browning, roasting and flavor. Convection circulates the hot air, evenly distributing the heat for faster cooking. Gentle infrared heat cooks food from inside out, sealing in juices, roast turkey, bake fish, broil steaks, air fry chicken, grill meats, toast breads, steam vegetables and even make dessert, all without pre-heating or defrosting.
This Oil-Less Fryer, does the job of an oven in a third of the time. Cooks perfectly from frozen to ready to eat. There are 2 trays so you can cook multiple foods at the same time. Its size is perfect for Dorms, Apartments or Home. It fits anywhere. Take it in the camper for those vacation trips. It uses less energy that standard ovens. It is an ideal appliance worth to have in your home.
Click here to: