Convenience is all that we need whenever we think of exercising. Bowflex Blaze Home Gym allows you to efficiently work every major muscle without leaving the comforts of your home which is a better option than a gym membership.
The Bowflex Blaze Home Gym with Power Rod Technology is a serious piece of fitness equipment. If you’re searching for a way to look and feel better, the Bowflex Home Gym will give you fast results, with just 20 minutes a day, three times a week. The Blaze offers over 60 gym-quality exercises that work all your muscle groups, and with 210 pounds of Power Rod resistance and has an allowance to upgradable to 310 or 410 pounds. This device offers plenty of room for strength-training growth.
Bowflex Blaze Home Gym $799.00 at Amazon utilizes the innovative Power rod resistance system that can only be found on Bowflex machines. This resistance system provides an ultra-smooth and fluid movement that is easy on the joints. It also provides resistance during every part of the exercise movement, just like you would get with free weights.
- Over 60 exercises allow you to work your entire body
- 210 lbs of Bowflex Power Rod Technology Resistance
- This Bowflex Home Gym is upgradeable to 310 or 410 pounds
- Lat tower with angled lat bar helps build back and shoulder muscles quickly
- Lower pulley/squat station enables you to do squats and build your glutes, hamstrings, and quads
- Leg Extension/leg curl attachment helps develop strong, muscular legs
- Home Gym Fitness Equipment features a sliding seat rail that allows you to perform aerobic rowing and leg presses
- Triple function hand-grip/ankle cuffs
- Multiple cable/pulley positions enable custom workouts
- Dimensions: 90 inches long by 38 inches wide by 83 inches tall
- Folded Footprint is 52 inches long by 38 inches wide
- Workout area needed is 8.5′ feet by 6.5′
The Bowflex Blaze home gym is equipped to work all major muscle groups including upper body, lower body and the heart.
With that being said the home gym does not target abs which is a major drawback for some.
Ultimately, the Bowflex Blaze is strongly suited to strength training and not near as adept for cardiovascular activities.
Sixty exercises are included with the Bowflex Blaze home gym including the 20 minute Bowflex Blaze workout.
Bowflex stands behind its commitment to give you fast results by working out 20 minutes a day, three times a week.
The Bowflex Blaze exercises concentrate on providing exercises that burn calories, sculpt your muscles and keep you fit.
If you’re new to home gyms and/or strength training in general the Bowflex Blaze includes an owner’s manual with detailed instructions for each exercise.
What we liked about it
- The Bowflex Blaze Home Gym has 60+ exercise options which you can choose from. Full body workout in one machine its capable of performing over sixty different exercises and can target every major muscle group in your body.
- Bowflex Blaze home gym comes standard with many components giving you the ability to reach all of your fitness goals.
- Instead of using heavy weights to give you resistance it uses high-pressure resistance rods. These are lighter and yet still give you all the lifting weight needed to work your muscles
- It builds a strong back and shoulder muscles with the lat tower and angled lat bar. You can tone your glutes, quads and hamstrings through the lower pulley squat station.
- It gives room for upgrade, the 210 pounds of Power Rod resistance upgrade to both 310 and 410 pounds which you cannot find in many other machines of the same level
- It has a multiple cable and pulley positions along with triple function hand-grip and ankle cuffs ensure completion of your perfect customized workout.
- You will have the opportunity to develop muscular legs with the leg extension/leg curl attachment. Reach your targeted heart rate with the aerobic rowing and leg presses found on the sliding seat rail.
- Easy to set up and compact. You can easily set it up, on your own, in just an hour or two. When fully assembled you’ll be surprised to see how such a versatile workout machine can be so compact and this makes it perfect for home use.
- Bowflex’s unique handgrip is designed to add flexibility and performance to any workout. Functions include a Regular Grip, Non-Grip Cuff, Ankle Cuff, Foot Cuff and a Shoulder Cuff.
- Safer to use since there are no free weights you don’t have to worry about major safety issues like a dead weight dropping on your toes or on your child.
Bowflex Blaze Home Gym will get you the full body workout that you’re looking for. With the mid-level pulleys you can perform numerous chest exercises or an aerobic row with the sliding seat.
You can also work your deltoids, shoulders and arms. The upper pulleys allow you to work your lats, back and shoulders. And for the full body workout, you can use the leg extension/curl to work your quads and hamstrings. You can also use the mid-level pulleys to perform squats.
Bowflex Blaze Home Gym is an ideal home gym machine for anyone and everyone, even for people who already spend time in the gym.
With this machine you are guaranteed quality workout time, a wide range of exercise options to work every muscle in your body, and it offers enough resistance to give even the most heavy duty bodybuilders something to work with at the convenience of your home.