The Imarku Pro Kitchen 8 Inch Chef's Knife is a beautifully crafted knife, with a nice weight to it, and good balance. You'll feel so much like a real chef that you'll probably want to order a pair of those cut-resistant gloves.
As a chef, the choice of the appropriate knife is next to the quality of food prepared by a professional. Hence Chefs knives are one of the most widely used in the kitchen for it is a considerable factor in the quality of food prepared. Imarku Pro 8 Inch Chef’s Knife will give you professional quality at an affordable price.
The composition of the stainless steel blade is 7Cr17Mov, containing 0.6%-0.75% carbon to ensure non-brittle blade and 16.00～18.00% chrome for high corrosion resistance and anti-tarnish. The Large-sized 8-inch multipurpose chef’s knife is designed for chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing.
Imarku Professional 8 Inch Chef’s Knife is versatile giving it an edge to be majorly used for slicing, chopping, dicing, mincing, julienne cuts, disjointing cuts of meat, and even smashing garlic among other many tasks.
We strongly recommend hand-washing and hand-drying of the knife directly after use. For protecting the sharpness, never cut deep-frozen foodstuffs, and never use it over oven flame. This will keep the blade sharp much longer.
Sometimes you want to appreciate a chef or someone who loves cooking Imarku Professional 8 Inch Chef’s Knife of Premium high quality and fashion package is the best gift for friends, colleagues and family.
- Blade material: High Carbon7Cr17 stainless steel that is rust resistant, easy to maintain, holds its edge retention and brings excellent lasting sharpness..
- Model of stainless steel blade: 7Cr17Mov.
- Thickness: 2.2 mm.
- Rockwell Hardness Scale (HRC): 58-60.
- Handle material: Pakka wood imported from Africa, own a natural texture the handle is Mirror-polished not only Resistant to stains, wear, and corrosion, but also a good sense of touch.
- Total Length of the knife: 13 inch.
- Blade Length: 8 inch
To be safe
- Keep it away from children.
- Steer clear of heat or shock.
- Don’t cut hard food.
- Don’t use your hand to test the hardness of the blade.
Why Choose Imarku?
The product has been tested and guaranteed to be of the best quality and has proved to be so, attest can be given by those people who have already used it. The packaging is quite nice, particularly if you’re buying this for a gift. As with any good quality knife, you’ll always need to take care of it.
Hand wash it, dry it, and keep it away from things that would damage the blade while stored. This is a beautifully crafted knife, with a nice weight to it, and good balance. You’ll feel so much like a real chef that you’ll probably want to order a pair of those cut-resistant gloves.